Breakouts happen to everyone, even models. Having a case of acne is the last thing you want to deal with but it is also something that you can not avoid. Eating healthy, washing your face before bed, and wearing oil free make up will help models keep their skin clear but breakouts still may happen. Don’t let a breakout ruin your day and lower your self esteem. I have found some of the best acne treatments out there. Some clear the breakout in 24 hours! Your Chicago based modeling agency, Pink Avenue Models has done their research today and found these products that should be in every models medicine cabinet.
1. Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel. This product costs only $14! It works amazing!
2. Sonya Daker Drying Potion. This is a little more expensive and costs $25 but is well worth it. Tons of celebrities use this and couldn’t live without it. This will cause your blemish to go away over night. It is made with dead sea sulfur, lavender, chamomile, sage & peppermint extracts.
3. Clearasil Ultra Pimple Blocker Pen. This is cheap, only $6 and should be kept in a models purse at all times.
4. Neutrogena On The Spot Acne Treatment. This product is super affordable, about $5 and works great! Models love this product because it works well without drying out the skin.
5. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. This product costs $17 and is known as the product that you can not live without. This works fast and can heal blemishes over night. Can also be used on mosquito bites, razor burn and ingrown hairs.
Models need clear skin for their job but accidents to happen. Don’t let a blemish ruin your trade show, promotion, photo shoot or your night on the runway. Use these products and your skin will be back to normal in no time.
Team Pink Avenue