One thing that all models are required to have is clear skin, this is a must in the modeling industry. Some models are born with great skin and some models have to fake it. Pink Avenue Models has done their research and this is what your Chicago modeling agency found… tips on getting everlasting healthy, glowing, young looking skin. Follow these tips and you will look younger than ever.
*Eat pomegranate seeds. Pomegranates are full of ellagic acid which block UV- induced free radicals that can cause wrinkles. Studies say that drinking one glass of pomegranate juice a day or eating a cup of pomegranate seeds can smooth fine lines.
* Use sirtuin activating creams. These creams will help repair DNA damage. Make sure that the creams that you buy have Vitamin B and resveratrol.
* Buy make up that has firming peptides, antioxidants and hydrating hyaluronic acid. Your make up shouldn’t just cover imperfections it should help your skin at the same time.
* Avoid wrinkles. Some wrinkles will obviously come with age but there are ways to prevent them. Smoking and drinking are the number 1 cause of wrinkles. Exposure to the sun is another wrinkle causer as well as pulling on your skin and wearing too much make up. The skin on your face is sensitive and thinner, it needs to be touched carefully.
* Eat foods with antioxidants. This means fresh fruits and vegetables, anything with vitamin E.
* Exercise at least 3 times a week. Exercising releases toxins and free radicals.
Follow these few steps for healthy, young looking skin.
Team Pink Avenue