So you just booked an awesome promotion with a great modeling agency, whats next? Sometimes models get to the event and act like divas, that is unacceptable. Models are hired for looks and personality so when you are working you should meet the expectations of the modeling agency. Promotions are fun and easy work, follow these tips and you will be able to work in the industry for a long time. If you are one of the models with the diva attitude expect a short unsuccessful career.
* Know all the details of the event you are scheduled for. This includes date, time, attire, rate of pay, location, and always have directions to the event site. You should have an agency contact number as well as an on site contact number in case you have any questions.
* Always show up to the promotion with your hair and make up done and always look your best.
* Keep a positive attitude the whole time you are working. It doesn’t matter what is going on in your life at the time. Models are happy, smart, beautiful and fun people at all times. Leave the dramatic things for when you are not working.
* Stay off your cell phone unless you are done working or on a break. Clients hate this and feel that hiring you was a waste of money.
* Have fun and remember to always smile.
Pink Avenue Models staffs promotions nationwide and these are some of things that we expect from all of our models. Remember these things when working your next event. Following these steps will keep the client happy and guarantee future work with the modeling agency that hired you.
Team Pink Avenue