As we said earlier this week summer is pretty much over in Chicago, even though the weather has been amazing! There are a ton of events coming up the rest of September and even through October that our models will be working. If you are looking for something to do check out some of these upcoming events.
* 7th Annual Crush Music and Comedy Fest. September 12 & 13. This is a really fun event full of great food, over 50 wines from around the world, music and comedy.
* Celtic Fest. September 12 & 13. This event takes place at Grant Park and is free!
*Windy City Wine Festival. September 11 & 12. This event will be sampling over 250 wines from around the world. Tickets are $25 ahead of time, $30 at the gate.
* Oaktoberfest. September 18-20. Another free event full of food, micro brews, wine, and live music.
* Country Music Fest. October 3& 4. This event is located in Grant Park and is free! Come listen to country music for 2 whole days.
* Halloween Franken Plaza. October 23-31. Come see Daley Plaza dresses up and full of activities for everyone.
Team Pink Avenue