Labor day was yesterday which pretty much means that summer in Chicago is over. Pink Avenue Models had a busy summer and staffed a lot of fun events, we are actually looking forward to the fall. Our Chicago models might be wondering how they are going to keep that summer tan that they love. Well, Pink Avenue Models has done some research and found the best sunless tanners out there. Promotional models, trade show models, print models, and even brand ambassadors love to have that summer glow and here are a few products that they can use year round. Using sunless tanners are the easiest, and safest ways to get that sun tanned look, do not go to tanning salons!
1. Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel. This product costs about $32 and can be found at Sephora. It is easy to apply, no streaking and has a natural color.
2. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer. This product is about $7 and can be found everywhere. It’s cheap, doesn’t streak and can be used as a replacement for your daily moisturizer.
3. Neutrogena Micromist Tanning Sunless Spray. This product can also be found anywhere and costs around $10. It dries in about 5 minutes, should be blended in so there are no streaks and goes on easy.
4. Estee Lauder Go Tan Sunless Towelettes. This will cost about $24 for 10 towelettes. These are convenient, have little odor and dries quickly.
5. Mystic Tan. You can get this service at most tanning salons, it will cost about $25 per session.
Models might feel better if they look tan which is normal but just do it in a safe way. Tanning causes wrinkles, age spots, and aged skin not to mention cancer. Use these 5 products for a natural looking tan.
Team Pink Avenue