2009 is coming to an end but we are so excited for 2010! We saw a lot of news and gossip on the well known models… Gisele, Heidi, Marisa,Miranda and every other Victoria’s Secret Angel but what about the other models ? I found an article on stylecaster.com and they picked their favorite 15 fashion models of 2009, here is their list!
- Abbey Lee -You might recognize her in Gucci,Gap, Ralph Lauren, and Chloe ads.
- Karlie Kloss – Her resume includes Alexander McQueen, Lacoste, Chloe, and D&G.
- Chanel Iman – Cover of Teen Vogue, November issue.
- Freja Beha Erichsen – She has worked with Gucci, Gap, J Brand and Roberto Cavalli.
- Natasha Poly – She’s been around for a while, done it all, she has an amazing walk too!
- Lara Stone – Lara graced the covers of W, French Vogue, British Vogue, and American Vogue this year.
- Sasha Pivovarova – This model can be seen as the face of H&M and Chanel eyewear.
- Jourdan Dunn – She is newer in the industry but working with big names like Calvin Klein.
- Anna Jagodzinska – Shes been in the industry since 2003 and works with big names like Jimmy Choo & David Yurman.
- Iris Strubegger – You might recognize her as the face of Valentino and Givenchy.
- Anja Rubik – She also works with Gucci and Gap.
- Coco Rocha – Modeled for Liz Claiborne, YSL Skincare, and Zak Posen ad campaigns.
- Anna Selezneva – Walked for Burberry, Hermes, Valentino and Ralph Lauren.
- Hanne Gaby Odiele – She was the face of Balenciaga and Missoni this year.
- Sigrid Agren – You might recognize her from Calvin Klein, Chloe, or Stella McCartney ad campaigns.
These models worked with a lot of well known designers in the fashion industry this year. Expect to see them just as much in 2010.
Team Pink Avenue