Christmas Eve is 1 week away and that means holiday dinner with the family, and gaining an average of 10 pounds. Here is a list of foods to avoid during the holidays.
1.Eggnog. This drink is made of sugar, cream and eggs. This drink has 200 calories in just 5 ounces.
2. Baked Potatoes. Adding sour cream and butter can turn this food into one of the most fattening foods you can eat.
3. Prime rib. This meat comes from the fattiest part of the cow. A 10 ounce piece carries over 1000 calories!
4. Pecan pie. Even a small piece contains 520 calories and 23 grams of fat!
If you couldn’t resist your craving and gave into temptation don’t worry, I have a few fun winter work outs to try.
* Shopping. Models love shopping! You can burn 250 calories per hour from walking and carrying those heavy bags.
* Sledding. You can work out your whole body and burn almost 500 calories an hour.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season. Enjoy your holiday events.
Team Pink Avenue