What is something that all models have in common? Trade show models, promotional models, print models, runway models and any other person that works in the modeling industry has CONFIDENCE! Confidence is a feeling and an attitude that models need.
Here are 2 bad habits to get rid of, they are making you look insecure.
* The word like. When people say like a lot it comes off a little dumb and insecure. Be confident, don’t question what you are saying.
* Rejecting a compliment. If someone gives you a compliment say thank you don’t question it or make an excuse.
If you are feeling a little self conscious here are a few things that can bring back your confidence.
* Dress nicely. Put on your little black dress, heels and get glammed up. You will feel better about yourself instantly!
* Think positive and get rid of negative thoughts. Don’t talk about other people in a bad way it shows that you are jealous and insecure. If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all.
* Stand up straight and smile. It sounds crazy but it really works!
* Exercise. Another simple thing to do that will make you feel so good about yourself.
If you feel good about yourself you will feel like you can do anything and you don’t care what others may think about it. Confidence is necessary for anyone in the modeling industry.
Team Pink Avenue