Pink Avenue Models gets a lot of phone calls from people with general questions. Usually it’s models asking questions about how they can work with us or what do we do. Here are some of our most frequently asked questions answered.
1. Do we host open calls? Pink Avenue Models does not host open calls at this time. Our schedule is so unpredictable that it would be impossible to have a day for open calls. We take all of our model submissions online and go from there. We are looking for reliable, beautiful, fun models with tons of personality. Experience is a plus but not required, we understand that models have to start somewhere.
2. After submitting my information does that mean that I am a Pink Avenue Model? Unfortunately we do not accept everyone. Pink Avenue Models is not looking to create a database of 100,000 models. We like to know our models and know that we are sending the best talent to our clients. Our models take their work seriously and see modeling as their career.
3. How will I be notified of jobs from Pink Avenue Models? Pink Avenue Models will contact all models that fit the description that the client is looking for. We do not use an automated system, you will be contacted directly by a Pink Avenue employee. The client always makes the final decision.
4. Do you work with kids or plus size models? It’s not the most common request from a client but it has happened. This is why Pink Avenue Models does not have height, size or age requirements. Every client is looking for something different and we try our best to provide our clients with what they need.
5. How much does it cost to be part of your agency? Nothing! Models should never pay a modeling agency. We hire models for events, trade shows, print ads, street teams and whatever else a client needs. We would never ask a model for money upfront and we would never take a cut of their paychecks either.
I hope these answers helped and if you have any other questions about Pink Avenue Models or our services feel free to call 312-993-7991.
Team Pink Avenue