I feel a little weird writing about Spring fashion because there is a bunch of snow outside and more to come. Spring is coming soon, just a few months until warmer weather, longer sunny days and less clothing! Here are a few things that the fashion experts are saying will be in next season. These looks have been worn by models in almost every runway show and will be seen in stores very shortly. Make sure you go pick up a few of these new trendy items.
- Tie dye. Sounds so eighties but it is definitely making a comeback. It will come in tank tops, t shirts and dresses this season.
- Fold over necklines. Not as sexy as off the shoulder, but not as conservative as a v neck. It’s perfectly in the middle.
- Vests. They made a huge comeback a few years ago this year they are bigger than ever.
- Draped dresses. So easy to wear and be worn dressy or casual. A must have in every girls closet.
- Bright yellow. This is the color this Spring. The brighter the better. If you feel yellow isn’t your color use it in your accessories instead of clothing.
- Gray. Every shade of gray. Gray is easy to wear and looks great in the office or on the beach.
- Printed dresses. More pattern is good!
- Military jackets. This is a great lightweight jacket and a necessity this spring.
- Polka dots. Not one of my favorites but it looks like they are coming back.
- Pastels. These colors will come in everything.
- Multistrap and cut out dresses. Lost of straps, and missing pieces, so sexy this season.
There are 11 must have items of the season. All models love shopping!
Team Pink Avenue