The weather is getting warmer in Chicago and everywhere else which means swimsuit season…who’s ready? It was a long winter and I am sure some of our models ate some fattening foods and missed a few work outs. It’s ok, I did some research today and found some easy steps to lose 10 pounds. If our models make these simple changes they should be confident in their bikinis in no time!
- Use smaller plates. When you use a big plate you will eat more food that you don’t necessarily need.
- Make sure your plate if at least half vegetables or fruit. The remaining part should be a lean protein.
- No more soda or sugary drinks. These are full of calories.
- Don’t add things on…skip the cheese, mayo, ranch and any other addition.
- Plan your meals. Eating on the go or at fast food restaurants is never good.
- Add heavier weights to your work out. The more muscle you have the more calories you will burn.
- Eat breakfast! This is so important. Try to have a breakfast that is full of fiber.
- Eat every 3-4 hours instead of 1-3 meals a day. Eat healthy snacks throughout the day.
- Watch your portions. This will help! Overeating is why we gain weight.
Use these easy steps to get beach ready, this warm weather came faster than expected.
Team Pink Avenue