I found an article today that says that make up can make us look 10 years older! That is bad news to women, especially models because a lot of clients want a young fresh look. Here are a few tips for our promotional models, if you are doing these things stop ASAP!
- Watch out for your foundation. If you use too much it will set in any fine lines or wrinkles and make you look 10 years older. Minimize your make up.
- Don’t skip eyeliner. Eyeliner can take years off your eyes and hide the imperfections.
- If you don’t exfoliate often you will have dull skin. Models need young, glowing skin and can get this by exfoliating at least 3 times a week. This only takes a few minutes and can be done in the shower.
- Don’t ever get a straight haircut, layers make you look younger.
- Skipping the sunscreen is the worst thing you can do. Almost all wrinkles and fine lines are due to sun exposure.
- Frosted/glitter eye shadow. This reflects the light and makes any signs of aging 100 times more visible.
- Too much bronzer can make a models face look dull and that adds age. Use bronzer in the places the sun would hit, not everywhere.
Those are a few bad habits to break immediatley for a younger look. Young and fun is the look that most clients request in the modeling industry.
Team Pink Avenue