Thanksgiving was just a few days ago which means the holidays are here! There are tons of events and promotions around this time and some of them are long term. Here are a few things for all promotional models to remember when working during this busy season.
- Don’t overbook yourself. Money always sounds good but working 10 days in a row at 12 hours a day isn’t good for anyone. Book wisely.
- Make sure you leave earlier than usual, holiday season means everything is busier and there is more traffic.
- Bring snacks, you will need your energy.
- Make sure you have black pants because most promotions will ask you to wear these.
- If you have to work outside wear as much as possible. Layers of socks, leggings, long sleeves, gloves, hats, hand warmers…anything you can think of.
- Get lots of sleep, you will need a lot of patience during this time. It can get pretty crazy.
- Save your money from the holiday season, things tend to slow down after this.
These 7 steps will help you survive the next 26 days of the holiday season. Good luck!
Team Pink Avenue