I feel like I’ve been blogging about pictures and photo shoots a lot lately but I can’t stress how important your pictures are in this industry. Pictures are the first thing that grabs the clients attention, second thing would be your personality during the phone interview. As we always say we want natural, fun, live pictures. We don’t want tons of make up, lots of photo shop or anything to artsy and we definitely do not want nude. Clients want to know what the models will look like when they show up to their event. Here is a small list of things to bring to your next photo shoot and a couple things to remember. Good luck, send me your new images!
- Plain tank tops
- Plain t – shirts
- Accessories! (these can really change a photo)
- Shoes, as many as you can fit in your bag
- Bring things you have no ther place to wear. Animal print, shiny leggings, glotter tops. These can add a touch of color without being to over powering.
- For those of you that do lingerie bring color, a lot of photographers hate black and white
- Have an idea of what you want to shoot when you arrive. Talk things over with the photographer before so you guys are on the same page and there are no surprises when you arrive.
- Hire an MUA. This is the best thing you can do, they know how to make you look amazing.
- Make sure you sign the agreement and have a time frame of when to expect your pictures.
- When you get your images send them to agencies that you work with frequently so they can update your profile.
- Make sure you get a head shot, body shot, and a smiling picture. These are what clients want to see.
I hope these tips help. Good luck, can’t wait to see your new pictures.
Team Pink Avenue