- Return your model contract and W-9 Form asap! We need this before your event.
- Make sure you have the onsite contact number, and your agency contact number saved.
- Have the address to the event, or directions and make sure you leave enough time to get there.
- Arrive to your event on time which means 15 minutes early.
- Wear the right attire! This is important, if you show up in the wrong outfit you can be sent home.
- Show up with hair and make up done.
- Help the client with anything that they ask. Job positions are never set in stone and can change at anytime.
- Always represent the product to the best of your ability. If you don’t know the answer to a consumers question, ask someone that does. Never give wrong answers and never talk negatively about competitors.
- Smile, have fun and be the best promotional model you can be. Events can be a lot of fun, remember to remain professional.
- Return any attire that the client needs back, fill out time sheets if needed, send in any receipts.
We have a lot of events coming up not to mention we are heading into Spring/Summer which is always the busiest time of the year for our industry. Just remember these few things when you are booked for one of our events. We look forward to working with all of you.
Team Pink Avenue