Busy season has arrived and we want everyone to work as much as possible! There are so many ways to find work in this industry and we want to make sure every promotional model is booked as much as possible. Here are a couple tips on getting booked this Summer.
- Make sure that you submit your info to as many marketing companies and staffing agencies as possible. The more agencies that you are signed up with, the more opportunities you will hear about.
- Use Facebook! Facebook has taken over the world and can be very useful. You should “Like” all of the companies that you work for, this is a way to learn about events in your area.
- Craigslist is a great resource to find work, just keep in mind that this is a free site and to be cautious.
- Use websites like EventSpeak, Marketing Rockstar, Stuck for Staff. These are great ways to find jobs, and post resumes.
- Word of mouth. Ask your fellow promotional models if they know of anything and make sure you recruit good models when you know of something.
- Model Mayhem has jobs and is a great way to find photographers, MUA’s and set up TFP shoots.
Start sending your pictures and resumes to as many companies as possible and get booked! Make sure you have your khaki shorts and gym shoes ready because Spring/Summer season has arrived!
Team Pink Avenue