It seems like it’s been a while since we’ve had a Pink Avenue Models update so here it is! We had a busy Winter, busier Spring and looking forward to the busiest Summer yet. Thanks to all of our promotional models that worked,we couldn’t do it without you. Here’s a few of our favorite events we’ve had the past couple of months.
- Porter Airlines street team event. We hired a team of 4 models to get the city of Chicago interested in flying to Toronto.
- NRA Show in Chicago. Pink Avenue Models staffed models for multiple booths at this show.
- Navy Pier event. We had models in flapper costumes sampling at a VIP event.
- NAMA. The models greeted attendees and gave them pins before they entered the trade show.
- Off Broadway Shoes street team. The models were hired to promote the grand opening of a new shoe store in Gurnee Mills.
- ABS. Some of our models were hired to have products demonstrated on their hair. The girls had a blast!
- Product launch in Addison. The models were hired to educate consumers on a new product, this product has now been seen everywhere.
- ProMat 2011. The girls did their best work and attracted attendees to the booth and educated them on the brand.
- AudiologyNow! Our models dressed up in gowns and played their best Vanna White.
- MidWinter Meeting. Our best blonde duo helped educate consumers on the brand and attract attention to the booth.
Pink Avenue Models staffs trade shows, corporate events, street teams, and everything in between all over the country. We love being busy and keeping our promotional models busy. Looking forward to an amazing Summer full of events!
Team Pink Avenue