Pink Avenue Models has so many events coming up and we are really excited. We have had a long cold winter here in Chicago and we are looking forward to a busy spring and warm summer. Warm weather brings a lot of outdoor events and street teams and we want to make sure that our promotional models are ready. Here are a few tips to get you ready for a busy promo season.
- Make sure you have khaki pants and shorts, 9/10 outdoor events will require these.
- Have your gym shoes clean and ready to go. At least the models get to wear comfortable shoes this season.
- Get your bus pass ready. A lot of summer events are busy and hard to find parking. Public transportation is always easiest.
- In the summer we book models for a lot of festivals which means long hours, 10-12 hours. Bring snacks and water to keep you going throughout the day.
- Always bring sunscreen. Most events these next few months will last multiple days, you do not want to be sunburned. Carry it in your purse you will need it.
- Get lots of sleep. Working long hours outside can be exhausting, sleep as much as you can.
- Remember to smile, have fun, and know your product knowledge.
Spring and Summer are busy times in this industry and we can’t wait! We love being busy and we enjoy keeping our models busy. We are looking forward to working with all of you soon!
Team Pink Avenue