It’s a fact, women LOVE shoes and most of us have minimum 20 pairs of heels. In the promotional modeling industry heels are a necessity and we spend long hours in them. Models work trade shows, special events, street teams, walk in runway shows and anything in between. Here is a list of 10 types of shoes ever model should have in their closet, these will cover any type of event you are booked for.
- Classic black pump. Business sexy but can be worn at night as well.
- Ballet flat. Necessary for between shifts or outdoor promotions.
- Pointy pumps. Great for trade shows.
- Flat leather sandals. Great for summer promotions.
- Suede booties. Great for liquor promotions or trade shows.
- Metallic strappy heels. Great for runway shows or wearing fancy dresses.
- Converse/Canvas sneakers. Great for long hours.
- Wedges. When heels aren’t required but flats aren’t enough.
- Black boots. Get them with a small heel, fashionable and great over jeans.
- Nude pumps. They go with everything!
Women love shopping and getting these 10 shoes in your closet is a reason to go shop!
Team Pink Avenue