We are all conscious of our weight, especially with bikini season right around the corner. Promotional models never know if their attire is going to be a mini dress, polo shirt, short shorts, swimsuit top or anything else so they have to always be aware of their shape. Here are some tips I found to change in your diet . They are tiny things to change that can help you keep the extra pounds away. Next time you get a casting about a trade show, event or promotion that requires a smaller outfit than usual you will be ready! Follow these easy changes…
- Drink water with lemon. The lemon speeds up your metabolism, and detoxifys the liver.
- Listen to your hunger. Don’t eat because you’re bored, eat because you are hungry and need to. When you are full stop, overeating is a huge cause of weight gain.
- Don’t buy diet food. Buy food rich in nutrients that is good for you, not pre packaged meals that say they are good for diets.
- Eat salad as a meal everyday. Sounds boring but add things you like and that are good for you.
- Eat 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. If you never get too hungry you won’t over eat.
- Buy a juicer. Fresh juice is so good for you.
- Eat nuts. Almonds, cashews, and walnuts are a great thing to have on hand.
- Make sure you eat protein at every meal. This will help to keep you full longer and gives you energy.
- Limit your alcohol intake. Calories can add up and you don’t even notice.
- Limit the carbs. Carbs are good for energy but can be very fatty when you have to many.
- Substitute your condiments. Mustard for mayo is an easy switch.
- Try new things. Healthy new things that is.
We all want to be healthy and these are some easy things to switch for great results. This industry is so unpredictable and you never know when or where you will be able to eat, I recommend always bringing food with you. Make sure you bring healthy snacks and put the chips, candy and soda away!
Team Pink Avenue