It’s a new year, we all made resolutions and most of them probably have to do with looking and feeling better. Promotional models wear different looks depending if they are working a trade show, street team, special event, photo shoot or any other type of promotion. Here are a few make up tips to try this year, all very simple any model should be able to do it alone.
- Red lips. If you wear a lot of color on your lips keep the rest of your face natural.
- Pink cheeks. Very natural looking and easy to do.
- Bronze/metallic eye shadow. Sexy and less dramatic then the smokey eye.
- Glossy lips. This will always be in, nothing better then shiny lips.
- Bronzer. Go 1 shade darker for a natural sun kissed look.
- Fake eyelashes. These can be easy to apply but leave an amazing effect.
- Single line. They recommend just lining the top lid with eyeliner, again very simple and natural.
All promotions require a different look but you can never go wrong with the natural look, people love natural beauty. Mascara, and lip gloss are a models best friend.
Team Pink Avenue