I love doing research and helping models or potential models with tips in this industry. Today I found an article with amazing tips from beauty experts. Keep in mind that your make up depends on the type of event you are working. Street teams and trade shows usually request a more natural look, while liquor promotions and special events like a more done up, glamorous look. Here are some tips, use them!
- Layer your eyeliner. They recommend using a pencil and then going over it with a liquid liner. It will last all day!
- Hair mask. If you sleep with a hair mask and wash it out in the morning your hair will be repaired and super soft.
- 2 eyeliner colors. They recommend black on top, brown on bottom. Its more natural.
- Heat your eyelash curler. This will make your lashes stay curly all day. Use your blow dryer for the best effect.
- Stay hydrated. The best thing for your body and skin is water.
- Make your blow out last. Just sleep with your hair pinned up in a high bun, you will wake up with amazing hair.
- Always wear sunscreen. It prevents aging and protects you from sun damage and skin cancer.
- Wear your hair up when you can. Taking breaks from blow dryers, flat irons or curling irons is a great thing!
- Chapstick. A necessity, always carry it with you.
- Yellow nails. This happens when we wear dark polish in the sun. Use a nail brush and whitening toothpaste to solve this issue.
- Concealer. It’s a must. Use under your eyes to create a brighter look and cover with powder.
- Mix bronzer or oil with your body lotion. This can give a hint of color or shine.
These are just a few tips to help you look amazing and a lot of them are quick and easy, promotional models usually have crazy schedules. Stay pretty!
Team Pink Avenue