I have worked in this industry for a long time and have seen quite a bit. I have seen models at trade shows, brand ambassadors working street teams, models at special events, working liquor promotions and even on the runway. Most are obviously gorgeous but we have all made fashion mistakes and even had make up mess ups. Here are 5 things you should never do when doing your make up…
- Don’t wear the wrong color foundation. This is so obvious, and always looks awful. DON”T do it!
- Using a concealer that is lighter then your foundation. This actually makes your blemishes more obvious instead of hiding them.
- Make sure you check your lipgloss in the right light. If you will be in bright lights at a convention center tone it down, if it’s an event at a bar brighten it up.
- Wearing just 1 color of eyeshadow for your whole eye. Blend! Lighter colors towards the top, darkest in the crease.
- Too much make up in general. Keep it natural, everyone appreciates a naturally beautiful girl.
There is a time and place to wear fun colors and extreme make up and lashes but most of the time clients appreciate the natural look. Have fun working your upcoming events and keep these tips in mind.
Team Pink Avenue