The team at Pink Avenue Models spends a lot of time booking trade shows and events. We also spend a lot of time doing research, finding the best outfits, seasonal trends, health tips and beauty secrets. Here are 12 beauty secrets that are simple but make a huge difference. We know that promotional models have tough schedules and some of these tips will save you time as well. Beauty is an expensive and sometimes painful thing but definitely required in this industry.
- Layer your eyeliner. Use a pencil first and go over it with liquid eyeliner, it will last longer and won’t smudge.
- Use brown napkins instead of blotting papers. Works way better and will leave you shine free.
- Buy a conditioning masque for you hair to leave it angel soft. Sleep with it over night and wake up to amazing hair.
- For a smokey eye that isn’t to dramatic use black liner on the top and brown on the bottom. It will leave a softer but noticeable look.
- Heat your eyelash curler. This will leave lashes even curlier for longer.
- Drink tons of water. It’s so good for you and amazing for your skin.
- Instead of foundation and powder in the Summer use a tinted moisturizer.
- I say this all the time… wear sunscreen daily! Buy a moisturizer that already has it mixed in to make it even easier to remember.
- Wear your hair up more often. Saves you time, protects your hair from heat damage and looks awesome.
- Constantly use chapstick. Get one with SPF to protect your lips from the sun.
- If your nails are dyed from dark polish use a nail brush and whitening toothpaste to clean them.
- Keep your make up brushes clean. Bacteria is make ups worst enemy.
Keep these tips in mind the next time you are shopping for beauty supplies or getting ready, you will thank us later.
Team Pink Avenue