Let’s be honest, most women love shopping for clothes, accessories and beauty supplies. Sometimes we splurge and sometimes we go cheap. Here is a list of 10 items that every model needs to get ready, you can go expensive or get the cheaper version. Either way make sure you have these items, they are a necessity for all promotional models to look their best at their upcoming events. Have fun shopping!
- Blush. Adds instant color to your face and makes you look alive.
- Concealer. This will cover dark spots and blemishes. A must have!
- Anti wrinkle eye cream. I started using this when I was 18 and definitely notice how much it works. Prevents fine lines, puffiness, and brightens your skin.
- Red lipstick. This makes women feel glamorous instantly. Pick the tone that works for you.
- Beauty balm. This is magical! It covers blemishes while treating them. It’s a foundation, primer, moisturizer and toner in one.
- Mascara. This can change your whole look. Who doesn’t want long, thick, curly lashes.
- Dry shampoo. Models have busy schedules and sometimes don’t have time to get completely ready. Dry shampoo will make your hair look cleaner without washing, conditioning, drying and styling.
- Deep conditioner. This is for all the styling that we do to our hair. This should be done 2 times a month.
- Face wipes. Sometimes we are lazy but sleeping with make up is the worst thing you can do to your skin. Keep these next to your bed.
- Sunscreen. Always have this with you, it’s so easy to prevent skin cancer.
Team Pink Avenue