The team at Pink Avenue Models is always busy staffing events all over the country. We love working with all of our promotional models and clients and it can be very time consuming, and we are ok with that. There are a couple things that our talent can do to make things easier for us. These things are simple and they are better for you and us. Let’s all help each other out!
- Turn in your paperwork on time. We need this before your event, we use it as an agreement between us and we need it to pay you on time. Make sure you fill it all out, skipping your SS# means we can’t pay you, giving us an incomplete contract means we will ask you to do it again.
- Send us updated pictures if you have them. It’s hard for us to book you when your pictures are years old. Not to mention you would show up looking nothing like your pictures. We don’t need professional pictures, candid ones would be just fine. Just make sure you are the only person in them, and that it is current and appropriate.
- If something comes up and you have to cancel, or will be late, or just don’t feel like working make sure you CALL your agency contact. Emails are an easy way to back out and will not be tolerated. Email is an easy way to lie and kind of just proves that your excuse isn’t true.
- If you are available for an event please do not call and tell us. Respond to the email and we will submit you to the client, as always the client always makes the final decision. Since we contact a large amount of talent, we can not tell everyone that they were not selected, we only contact the models that were picked.
- Please do not forward our castings or post them on social media websites. We are picky about who we work with and add people to our database based on pictures, resumes, and experience. The worst thing is getting emails from people saying they are available and we have no information from them. It’s a waste of time for everyone.
- Show up to your event on time, which means 15 minutes early. Come hair and make up ready in proper attire and work the best you can.
- If there are any issues or you have any questions always call your agency contact, never ask the client. You are working directly for us so we are the only ones that can help you. The only time you should call the client is when you have arrived to the event and need to locate them.
- We pay 3 weeks after the events last day which is quite fast in this industry. Please do not ask if we can pay you before that or ask where your check is. We are very good about paying our talent, you worked and we want to pay you on time.
- Sometimes our clients reimburse for parking, sometimes they don’t. You will be notified if the client for your event is reimbursing, and it will be in your contract. If the client is paying for parking you need to fax or email and scan your receipts to us asap!
- Please do not call and ask questions that you can figure out yourself. Examples would be parking, directions, if there is construction or street closings, how traffic is. We book events all over the country and the only city I know well is Chicago. These are all things that can be googled or found on your gps. We are busy and here to help our models with important things but these minor things are things for you to figure out.
This is a list of 10 things that come up almost on a daily basis. All minor issues with easy solutions. Thanks to all of you in advance for fixing these problems, we look forward to working with you soon!
Team Pink Avenue