Let’s face it, promotional models are hired for their outgoing personalities but obviously their looks as well. The first thing people notice when they see a model should be their face so clear skin is mandatory. The team at Pink Avenue Models is always doing research on things that are important in this industry. Today we searched everywhere to find important skin tips. Do these things and never worry about another break out.
- Keep your skin clean. Wash your face in the morning, and before bed. Sleeping with make up on is the worst thing you could do.
- If you do have a break out, do not pop it! This causes scaring, swelling and makes it even worse.
- Use an on the spot treatment if you do feel something popping up. It will speed up the healing process.
- Use a retinoid, this will prevent wrinkles, fade spots, prevent acne and build collagen.
- Don’t over dry your skin.
- Try not to stress, stress hormones create oil.
- Protect your skin, which means sunscreen everyday. Buy a brand that has it and can be used as your daily moisturizer.
- If you have scars from previous acne use a scar treatment to help them fade.
Team Pink Avenue